Friday, January 20, 2006

Fireworks

The display on the South Bank was great on New Years Eve. Shar and I had an excellent view in front of the London Eye. It seemed to last for ages, and I particularly enjoyed the gold that exploded and then floated over the river. A couple of days later I noticed a strange wooden/cane stick in the grass. It was stuck in the ground at an angle with a green cylinder attached to the side. That’s not a firework is it? Have plenty of experience in the ‘ohhing and ahhing’ department but absolutely zip in the purchasing and setting off. I’m a little apprehensive about approaching it, but figure its not going to do me any harm unless I’m carrying a flame – not likely!!! Well it’s got to go – it’s absolutely ruining the vista to the garage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home